T's & C's/Refunds/Returns
Terms & Conditions
Unless specifically stated in our listings, all our products are imported from our overseas suppliers when we receive payment on orders. We have long standing relationships and established ordering procedures/timelines with all of them.
The lead time on these orders is 10-15 working days but we cannot be held responsible for Customs/COVID related delays.
While these delays are few and far between, they do happen occassionally. Please consider that there are also less commerical flights in general around the world at the moment owing to the pandemic and this is the primary method of moving small shipments. Our main international courier providers are Aramex/Fedex/DHL.
We will keep you updated on the whereabouts of your parcel at all times via Whatsapp shipment updates.
Refunds (excluding garments)
In the event of goods being damaged in transit - we will process a full refund once we receive photographic confirmation (within 5 days of delivery) including courier fees.
Returns (excluding garments)
Should you wish to return any items due to incorrect sizes or simply changing your mind etc, we will refund the cost of the item(s) in question once we receive the item back at our head office in it's original packaging. Any courier fees incurred be for the cost of the client.
Returns & Refunds (Garments)
Due to the nature of these items, refunds will be processed as follows:
Change of mind/incorrect sizing ordered by customer:
1) Upon return of the garment to our offices in it's original condition (at your own cost), 50% of the garment cost will be refunded to you.
2) The balance of the cost will be refunded to you upon the resale of the garment.
3) In terms of the Consumer Protection Act, this practice is accepted as the garment was specifically ordered for you (size / colour etc).
- In terms of section 20 of the Consumer Protection Act 68 of 2008, consumers also have a general right to cancel a goods order that they have made, but only if those goods weren’t acquired specially for them (a special order, in other words).
4) We trade on a number of platforms including Takealot and do not envisage the reselling of returned garments to present a lengthy time issue.
Should any of our garments be defective, the garment must be returned to our offices. Each garment shall be inspected for defects and will be dealt with on a case by case basis. Should we discover any material defects arising from production/transport, a full refund (including return courier charges) will be processed immediately.